• Welcome to our group - Betty looks lovely.
    Feel free to ask whatever questions you may have about training or behavior or whatever and share your basenji stories with us.

• welcome here!! Betty looks so pretty !
    I wish to go to Japan for a couple of weeks in a couple of years πŸ™‚

• @ibi_n_sane:

welcome here!! Betty looks so pretty !
    I wish to go to Japan for a couple of weeks in a couple of years πŸ™‚

Japan is interesting for lots of people. As for me, every country is perfect.)))

• Welcome to the forum! Betty is a relly pretty girl and will be a wonderful companion, as we all know. My name is Susan and I have a 9 month old girl named Shaye. She is a red and white. The drawing of the tribesman carrying his dog is a beautiful one.

• That was very kind of you to take Betty and love her. I do so hope your girlfriend turned out all right.

My mother-in-law has many beautiful things from Japan. We do as well our wall screens are beautiful. We have several silk dolls antique but one that is a bride so very beautiful. All of my in-laws family is still in Japan.

Rita Jean

• Yeah)) Japaneese dolls are pretty))) geishas look like dolls)) In Russia there are specific kind of dolls called "matreshka" So my girlfriend want to make a basenji matreshka, cuz she's perfect in hand made. Classic matreshka looks like this

• Very pretty and I would love to see basenji made like the doll. We have seen several Russian dolls and things from Russia at Yuriy's home.

Rita Jean

• When i went to the Blackpool Dog show in June, there was a stall selling Russian nesting Dolls painted as Basenjis, very cute.

• @Deidara:

Japan is interesting for lots of people. As for me, every country is perfect.)))

πŸ™‚
    at least I hope most people do speak english as I dont speak japanese at all :eek:

• Mom speak's it great as for us no my husband knows some Japanese. Mom had told us long time ago becasue Steven and kids are not full they would not be looked upon as one of them. Funny still backwards life.

Rita Jean

Suggested Topics