Skip to content

Duna's first time in the sea!!!! She loved it!!!!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Pippin's first week

    Show Off Your Dog
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    12k Views
    bewlerB
    Omg! So cute!!!!
  • It's that time of year again!

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    2k Views
    DukeD
    Cute - Cute - CUTE! Thanks for giving me a great big smile this morning. :)
  • Duna at the sea and IN the sea fir the first time!!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    8k Views
    Kalima62K
    @crystalncody: Great pics.. they look like they had so much fun! I live near the beach, and Cody likes the sand and all the people and other dogs, but he will not go near the water. When we walk along the shoreline, I have to walk between him and the surf, lol. You are so lucky. crystalncody…i was the one that before this one posted a topic on duna hating her bath and that it was impossible for me to get her in the bath tub!!! Isn't that strange?? I dont believe it myself!!!:D
  • Kairoe's First Weekend Home

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    7k Views
    bellabasenjiB
    @mauigirl: Welcome! I'm so glad you joined! There have been some litters posted about frequently here, so many of us have been following along. We knew when the pups were due and got to see them grow up in pictures…..Very cool that that process can and does continue after the pups join their families. I agree wholeheartedly… Mega cool!! I'm so happy to see you here, too!:cool:
  • Basenji's love mint!

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    gemurrayG
    Last year we bought a catnip mouse for our cat, but Samantha likes to play with them more than the cat does!
  • Rally's first litter of pups

    Show Off Your Dog
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    B
    I love the pic at the window, very nice indeed, thanks for sharing those! [image: icon_thumright.gif]