Skip to content

Hello People !!!

Member Introductions
  • My name is Kathy and I live in Pa with Mabel. Mabs is 7yrs. old. I adopted her 14 months ago. My life will never be the same. We are members of BRAT. I am looking forward to talking to other Basenji owners. My co-workers are probably tired of listening to me talk about clown girl, as I lovingly call her.

    Take Care,

    Kathy and Mabs

  • Hi Kathy! Welcome to Basenji Forums!

    If you have any photos of Mabs it would be great if you can post them in the Show Off Your Dog thread. Please also browse through the introductions of other new members and say hi.

    Let us know if you need help posting your photos or have any other questions about getting around these forums.

    Basenji Forums Staff

  • Hello Kathy and Mabs, fellow PA basenji owner! :) Stormie, Nikki and I are from the central PA area. Always nice to "bump into" another "b-servant" from the Keystone state!

Suggested Topics

  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    7k Views
    V
    Thank you for adopting this beauty. She looks so much like my first basenji.
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    9k Views
    S
    You will find a lot of new friends here. Do you need the site to order the cheekswab? You order it and do it at home. Very easy!
  • Hello hello

    Member Introductions
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    Oh wow - your sheltie is gorgeous! Will go to the other post to see your new basenji pics.
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    7k Views
    BuanaB
    Welcome to the forum!
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    G
    Hello & welcome from Canada. Glad to have you here. I checked your website - good looking pack you have & though I don't read your language, I truly enjoyed the photos. G
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    10k Views
    L
    Welcome! This is a great forum to gather information on. Im sure you will be able to find the answers to many questions you may have along with some "b" friends.