• Houston

I wanted to post a few pictures of Bana, our new BRAT foster, I was just approved as a foster earlier this week, yeah.
    Bana is a real sweetheart. but had at her previuos foster house some fear. No that she is now longer around one of the other more dominating male fosters she is blossoming into a little queen.
    She is about three years old and was at one point in a puppymill. Otis adores her and so do our other dogs as well. She is a real snugglepup and loves to just lay with you in bed…I let all my dogs snuggle while we watch TV but once lights are out, the two B's are crated...for their own sake and for the house sake as well...LOL, don't want to wake to surprises.

I have to put a few of just Otis too, because I think he is so cute in this one…

• She's a beauty. Those 2 look like a perfect couple together!

• Houston

I know, the kids keeps on singing .."Otis got a grilfriend" over and over, which is funny 'cause hopefully they don't know what that means yet…

• Well maybe, just maybe foster mom will turn into mom. 3 years old is perfect as she's mature which is good for Otis but young enough to play with him.

• They sure look great together. 😃

• Bana is a beauty and Otis gorgeous, i love next to the last pic of him, he looks so alert.

• Houston

I've told myself not adopt any of my fosters for the first 3-4 that I have (after great advice from my coordinator) after that it is fair game..They do look so cute together though, don't they..

• That maybe your little princess. Otis is Prince you know and it looks as if he has found his princess. They do look good together.

Rita Jean

• She's adorable! Looks a lot like my Katie. Congratulations on your BRAT foster status. You must be a great furbaby mom:D.

• We failed "Fostering 101" and you may too, that happens all too often, then you are not available to foster anyone else! But she sure looks pretty and happy with Otis. I love the photos, Otis is a cutie. So glad he survived his accident with a car!

• @MacPack:

We failed "Fostering 101" and you may too, that happens all too often, then you are not available to foster anyone else! But she sure looks pretty and happy with Otis. I love the photos, Otis is a cutie. So glad he survived his accident with a car!

I'd probably fail and end up keeping it.

• Houston

Yes I realize that might happen, but like I said not yet, or at least that is what I am telling myself..not yet.

• What beauties. I don't know if I could foster without wanting to keep them all. Keep us posted and take lots of pictures.

• They look great together, I cannot get my 2 to lay down like that next to eachother.
    They make a cute couple. I have not volunteered to become a Foster yet, because I am afraid of getting too attached and wanting to keep them all.

• If you can get your mind set to helping a dog and then passing it to the forever home, its a great help to rescue.
    Sort of like being a babysitter, you take them in, love them, care for them, then send them to their forever home.
    We always needs good foster homes…

• I think I might become a FosterMom once we retire from the Army and get our own home. We are living in a Rental and 2 dogs is max here. We plan on getting a big ranch with a nice fenced in area with shade trees and small water features for the current 2 to roam in, then I can think about becoming a Foster for real.

Sorry Basenjimama for taking over your thread 😃

• Houston

Sounds like a wonderful place, I want that too one day. We live on a half acre lot in houston, tx but our little neighborhood of 24 homes have no deed restrictions, nor do we have a homeowners assoc..YEAH, that is a big deal to us. So we have our backyard chickens, our dogs,, and cats and nobody can tell us otherwise..
    Miezimau, no worries, you didn't hijack the thread, just sharing your dreams and hopes..I know that when you are ready, BRAT would love to have you as well as any other rescue organization..

• They do look great together. Bana and Otis look so peaceful. Such friendly warm behavior will certainly help Bana find a forever home, wherever it is.

Best

Tom

• Awe congrats on the foster, she is very cute!!

• Is she still a "foster"?

Suggested Topics