Skip to content

I'm a very proud and suprised mummy!

Basenji Showing

Suggested Topics

  • Khera's 2d win

    Basenji Showing
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    7k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    @mmitch777: Thx all. We really did not expect to win anything. We entered just because they were not too far away and wanted to get some show experience. She looks cute in the pictures but she is so naughty, I sort of wish she was not so smart :) Congratulations! She sure is a pretty girl. We all can sympathize with your last statement - they are clever to a fault, most times too quickly clever for us to catch up in time! I used to think age would calm them but no longer believe that to be true. :)
  • It's hard to brag

    Basenji Showing
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    6k Views
    agilebasenjiA
    a brag for a veteran is ALWAYS brag-able.
  • Belle's sire

    Basenji Showing
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    11k Views
    YodelDogsY
    That's awesome! I always did like Echo. Handsome boy.
  • So proud….

    Basenji Showing
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    nomrbddgsN
    Congrats Andrea!
  • I'm so proud with my girl

    Basenji Showing
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    14k Views
    L
    Will post a picture of Brian soon I'm keeping a male puppy from her litter =) I'm soooo excited to show him!!
  • We're off…

    Basenji Showing
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    QuercusQ
    Congrats! Ribbons are good!