Skip to content

Zande Basenjis

Breeder Talk
  • Hope this thread goes in the right area.
    Can anyone tell me if everything is ok with Zande Basenjis. I have sent several emails over the last few weeks but never recieve a reply?
    Shelley

  • If it works anything like it does here in the states, when I was first looking for a basenji from breeders that were listed on the BCOA website, I found it was best to follow-up with a phone call if email wasn't answered. Some breeders have websites (only for a web presence) and don't really use the email/contact portion of the sites (or prefer phone contact). Has their website been updated recently…sometimes that is also a clue if email is a good contact option.

  • Sally might just be busy at the moment and I know that she has things going on in her personal life at the minute, I'm sure she will get in touch when she can:D

  • Thank you for your help,
    Shelley

  • @thunderbird8588:

    Hope this thread goes in the right area.
    Can anyone tell me if everything is ok with Zande Basenjis. I have sent several emails over the last few weeks but never recieve a reply?
    Shelley

    by Sally was in this year many things, she have much to do. She will answered.

Suggested Topics

  • Ahmahr Nahr Basenji

    Breeder Talk
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    Jennie Deden BehlesJ
    To Georges Nana- I'm so thrilled to hear my pups and young adults ding well-- they always have a placein my heart here on the red river( Rio Grande) in New Mexicoi- Doing some retraining myself on a girl who was out showing and finished her G ch with some gr placements who definintely needs some reacquaintance with her home virtues- back to rehoming as she is a beautiful talented girl- My original trainer died this week of pancreatic cancer quite suddenly so I am on my own only with her parting words to guide me- so I hope my successful training program continues Her uncle Tibby andI are working with her together.
  • House of the Basenjis

    Breeder Talk
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    5k Views
    F
    Thank you for the replies. Yes, either a total scam or just irresponsible, deceptive and lying individuals trying to make a buck. I am so glad I found this forum. Federico
  • Basenji family tree

    Breeder Talk
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Yes, Sally's site is a true gem for all of us..I love to just browse and look at pictures of all the oldies..too cool.
  • Rugosa Basenjis

    Breeder Talk
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    6k Views
    MacPackM
    Thanks for the update, Andrea, haven't read anything on the B-list for a while, and I have always admired Vickie. Anne in Tampa
  • 6 degrees of a Basenji?

    Breeder Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    QuercusQ
    Ha, ha! It is a small world. Actually, Katie Campbell is the breeder :) But yes, I co-own the bitch with her. I will post more details later :)
  • Basenji in heat…

    Breeder Talk
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    11k Views
    tanzaT
    How is it going with your bitch in season?