Skip to content

Puppy Videos

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Winter the puppy

    Show Off Your Dog
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    965 Views
    No one has replied
  • Puppy video link

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    KanangaK
    Loved the videos. :D It's so entertaining to watch Basenjis puppies.
  • Tucker Video

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    Ninabeana26N
    They both look like they are having a great time :) Thanks for sharing!
  • Puppies

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    K
    awwwwwwww! so cute!
  • Puppy!

    Show Off Your Dog
    29
    0 Votes
    29 Posts
    14k Views
    Ninabeana26N
    I held all three and don't remember any of them squirming. So you should be good! I'll definitely have to come up there now. I'm excited! :)
  • Our puppies

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    9k Views
    hdterryH
    What adorable babies…great photos...good job...I want one...