Skip to content

Buana's first litter is born!

Breeder Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Zande's pedigree site, it is important

    Breeder Talk
    6
    9 Votes
    6 Posts
    9k Views
    ZandeZ
    @chenke yes of course you can ! It is the work of a few seconds to change a photo once the program knows it needs to look for one.
  • Samantha's Parents

    Breeder Talk
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    lvossL
    The public database does not list breeder but Sally does track breeders in her personal database.
  • Illusion's 2010 Puppies

    Breeder Talk
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    7k Views
    C
    Terry, Yes that's correct. She is one of the pups from Charro's trip to Sweden. I'm so happy that I got her, she's a real sweetheart with a lovely temprement. This is something that she has past to her babies.
  • Sherwood's breeding plans 2009

    Breeder Talk
    31
    0 Votes
    31 Posts
    19k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    4 sounds like a very manageable number.. I will keep my fingers crossed that they will come out in colors wished/hoped for. Either way they will be absolutely adorable, I am sure of that.
  • Sally's Database

    Breeder Talk
    24
    0 Votes
    24 Posts
    14k Views
    ZandeZ
    Two of a Kind's Pemba ( 19 dec 2004 ) has no father it is Azania's Bri Lubutu A big THANK you ! I will add him and it will appear as soon as I do another re-indexing, re-uploading exercise. At the moment I am trying to catch up on the fanconi results from the CPP website. spw
  • Bitches age for first and last litter

    Breeder Talk
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    14k Views
    YodelDogsY
    I had an "oops" litter 4 months ago between an 11 year old male and a 9 year old bitch. This was the bitch's third litter. She had no complications during pregnancy nor in delivery. If the scenario wasn't odd enough to begin with, the bitch has gone through alot of positive changes since delivering. She has slimmed down and is maintaining the best weight she has had in years. She has become active and playful again and her attitude is almost always happy. I'm thoroughly enjoying these changes in her and she is too. I don't know what was in those "puppy hormones" but I wish I could bottle it and sell it LOL! :D