• Welcome to the forum! Nine! Wow! 🙂

• Welcome to the forum!

• Hello & welcome from Canada.

G

• Hello Patty, and welcome. You must have been one of the very early UK people to get involved. A true font of knowledge for everyone here. 9 of the breed must keep you very young!:) Are they like a real pack?

Tom

• Hello Patty and 9 Basenjis! We're glad to have you aboard and look forward to your stories and advice.

• hi! welcome! 🙂

• Nine!?!?! That's awesome!!
    Can't wait to see pics and hear all your stories!!
    How did you get your first B?

• Welcome! Living with 9 must be wonderful, I lived with 5 once and loved it. Your life sounds very lovely.

• Hello and Welcome to the forum!!

0 B's!! wow!!!!! I'm so jealous!

• Admittedly Basenjis and sheep are a problem.
    Thank you for such friendly welcomes.

I have had some Basenjis who I did eventually manage to 'train'!!? to be safe with sheep and could wander among them and occasionally help to herd, others (including my current pack are killers and can't be left to wander freely where the sheep are. We have a double gate system for visitors.

There was a time when I could have taken them all out for walks together but now I take them 3 at a time and my whole day is taken up with exercising dogs.

When I get the hang of my digital camera I'll post some piccies.

Nomrdggs - I'm not sure I have kept my sanity!!!!

Tanza - I have actually seen some of our original imports - and I have attempted to breed as close to the original type as I can. I bred my last litter 4 years ago.

Suggested Topics