Skip to content

5 y.o. female available in Western PA

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • Looking for a 5 to 10 yr old TRI-COLOR female Basenji

    Basenji Rescue
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    6k Views
    M
    I have a six-year-old full bred basenji her name is makana looking for a new home I am in Southern California
  • Female R/W- 1 year Old, York PA

    Basenji Rescue
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    D
    Advertised as an African dog! Owners did not know what type of dog they were buying. This is near Amish country-only 25 miles away from Lancaster and I wonder if they bought her from a local breeder. Has anyone contacted them to find out any additional information like registration, breeder, etc.? Jennifer
  • FL-Cocoa-5 Year Old R&W Male & Female PB-In Shelter

    Basenji Rescue
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    D
    Usually if the owners say a dog is housetrained to the shelter but then the dog messes in the kennel, the shelter will sometimes either state partially housetrained or unknown. Many times, rescues who helps with the dogs from the shelter will state that the dog keeps the kennel clean and goes immediately outside when walked so they assume the dog is housetrained. I hope they were adopted together! Jennifer
  • FL-Land O'Lakes-Female B Mix-Possibly PB

    Basenji Rescue
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    She certainly does look pure - think it's wonderful that you may be taking her to BRAT, MacPack.
  • RW available in SO Cal

    Basenji Rescue
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    823 Views
    No one has replied
  • 3 y/o female in KY shelter with limited time

    Basenji Rescue
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    S
    I love that "Do not stand by my grave and weep" as well. I would have sent that, but didn't save a copy. Yes, I think keeping these poems that touch us, so we can share them with unmet friends, is a very good thing. Hugs. Its so hard to love and lose…only thing worse was not to have loved...