• That is so cool! Like a dawn chorus!

• Thanks for all the congrats. I have to tell you that sometimes I just start bawling when I look at Chloe. I don't want this to sound corny or anything but I have to say that we did not go into that ring alone. This was a team effort. A LOT of people have helped us. It all started with Russell Hendren who back in 1978 gave us the building blocks needed when we started showing again almost 30 years later. People on this forum and people ringside helped us also. We can't forget to offer thanks to her breeders too. However, much of the credit goes to Karen Hutchison of Karnak's who took us under her wing and helped us and encouraged us so much, and we didn't even have one of her dogs at the time. She has been a wonderful mentor and friend!!

• Lovely post. Credit where credit is due. Thanks for reminding us all.

Congratulations. Well deserved.

• where is this get together at??? and what kinds of things go on there?.

• Pedro, not a get together per say, a show. Here's the information for 2010
    http://www.basenji.org/nationalspecialty/2010/index.html

• I haven't managed to find any Basenji's in my area and Id like to get together with some other Basenji owners and their dogs and let our dogs socialize and let us human's get to know each other. I love Basenji's and I figured it would be awesome to get them all together at a dog park or something and let them play. I figured this would be a great place to throw this idea out there since SO many members are on this site 🙂

Suggested Topics