Skip to content

Hi from ouest africa

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Hi all

    Member Introductions
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    8k Views
    MothM
    @Nemo: Hey Moth. I hope you and Watson are able to join some of the BCOSW activities in the future. Unfortunately the one we had today was rained out :( but we have some more planned in the near future. What part of Wisconsin are you in? I'm up by Green Bay. Clay Hi Nemo. We are in Madison. Going to events sounds like fun :)
  • Hi all!

    Member Introductions
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Welcome to the forum
  • Hi

    Member Introductions
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    9k Views
    nomrbddgsN
    Welcome to the forum.
  • Hi

    Member Introductions
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    17k Views
    S
    I should have added a laugh or smile. sorry, cute photo
  • Hi

    Member Introductions
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    6k Views
    S
    I love the old ones. Look forward to some photos.
  • Hi All

    Member Introductions
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied