• Last Saturday we had a show in Holland, Eindhoven.

Went very very good!! Chafuko did it very perfect!
    Two Juniors in his class and the other B owners next to the ring all said.. Well Kim thats an easy one, chaf wins..
    I said.. ah I don't know it (the judge almost only look at chafuko) the judge is a bit a people judge.

chafuko got second junior.. we all were a bit dissapointed. (the junior that got first, almost loose from Chafuko and mostly wont get an Excellend!)

But, after the champions class, Chafuko had to come back for reserve best male (the ugly junior got best male!!! :eek:) and he took the reserve!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

So we're sure the judge liked Chafuko a lot, he won from a great champion male.

chafuko performed very good, he sure had a lot of fun during the show!!!!

Buana again was, very dissapointed he missed the real show (we let him practise and show before the judge start)
    So we decided to enter him in march in Leiden.. together with chafuko.
    We hope Chafuko would take his last needed point for Junior Champion in Leiden. The only juniors here at this moment are the ugly one, chafuko and Tillo. The ugly one is now Champion and Janneke takes some other shows that we dont choose. (so both our boys have the change for champion;))

• Who's 'the ugly one'?
    And I thought there where more junior males..?

btw: Congrats!! Chaffie is beautiful, he will get his points.. don't worry too much!!

• Congrats, Chafuko!!!

• @Janneke:

Who's 'the ugly one'?
    And I thought there where more junior males..?

btw: Congrats!! Chaffie is beautiful, he will get his points.. don't worry too much!!

The Tri, he's a bit older then our boys.
    He's build so very weird.. (a high behind, no curl, and he's standing a bit X-like)

there are more junior males, but most won't show here (sometimes there is one great red and white from Abuluka, and there is one in Belgium with Du vieux Bry this one is going to show with Jennifer she said to me. and there is one more from Dutch owners, the one with the X-legs that became first on the clubmatch and last in Amsterdam.)

• Congratulations Chafuko!

Suggested Topics