Skip to content

My New Pup

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • New pup

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    2 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    K
    Gorgeous boy! Definitely Basenji in him.
  • Kent - My New Rescue Pup!!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    10k Views
    S
    Rescue dogs ROCK!
  • New Bling!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    4k Views
    MayaM
    @SeattleMax: Does your dog romp around with other dogs? I wonder if those stones would come undone during puppy play? Good Lord :eek: It wont be on at playtime!! :p It cost me a small fortune so it is strictly for special occasions (ie shows and posh outings :rolleyes: ). I think the thought of her playing as rough as she does with it on, or going galloping through the muddy fields would give me a heart attack :D
  • New camera, new pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Great pics !
  • Spoiled pup.. new coat and a new collar..

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    8k Views
    JannekeJ
    @Beckis: No, I have not seen the leash. My money are already gone… ;) I have the same problem :D :D I got an email from DG this morning that the collar is on its way.. can't wait! Love the collars Irena!
  • New of Ripley!

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    9k Views
    noodleN
    VERY cute !