Skip to content

Brando's Big Break Thru…

Behavioral Issues

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji's home alone uncrated

    Behavioral Issues
    33
    0 Votes
    33 Posts
    20k Views
    D
    @zande Every Basenji know that saloon doors are far superior to regular doors lol.
  • 0 Votes
    15 Posts
    9k Views
    BarklessdogB
    Agreed. Sometimes I think the grosser it is they more they enjoy seeing our faces when they do it.
  • Basenji's & Autism

    Behavioral Issues
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    7k Views
    MacPackM
    Great article. And I love the quote from another article : As a Dog World magazine article put it several years ago: "Modern basenjis are living antiquities that will make your home their jungle, your furniture their monkey bars, and every walk a safari."
  • 0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6k Views
    S
    Very good advice, please let us know if it works.
  • Do basenji's love or hate water??

    Behavioral Issues
    24
    0 Votes
    24 Posts
    24k Views
    cazC
    Marley followed me in to the sea once. That was it. Soon as he realised he was getting wet he spanged back out and has refused to go near it since!
  • Unbelievable B's!!!

    Behavioral Issues
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    renaultf1R
    Animals definitely know. The one day that I've been sick since Ruby arrived, she curled up with me on the couch for most of the day…wasn't her usual rambunctious self. I once was taking care of my friend's black lab for a weekend and was sick one of the days. I was on the couch and the dog just came over and put his head on me like he was saying "sorry you don't feel well...don't worry about running around with me, I'll stay with you"...it was the sweetest thing, and we basically just hung out in front of the fire for the day.