• yay congratulations…...that is definitely something.

I will be THRILLED if and when that happens with Riley, aka Trouble On Four Feet.

• YAY Brando!!!! Congrats!

• Yay Brando!! You're such a good boy!!

Congrats!

• That is truly a great feeling. Knowing he's happy and doesn't need to be confined all day. Congrats.

• Yay Brando - I'm waiting for this day to come with Luny.

• @wizard:

Yay Brando - I'm waiting for this day to come with Luny.

Wizard…I thought of you as I was writing my original post. I was pretty sure that it was going to be years down the road before Brando might be able to be left out...he acts like such a little kid most of the time and is definitely destructive to get attention when I'm home.

Granted...too early yet to REALLY tell...but the next couple of days should be the true acid test.

• Congratulations Brando! Good boy.

• Woohoo, you go boy!!!:D

• So here's an update…day 2. This morning both kids in the living room unsupervised and uncrated for 2.5 hours. Brando trying to get food out of the busy buddy never looked up when I left...the kid (Ruby) doing the same. No damage. Still playing with their busy buddies when my brother went to check on them. Yay Brando! :D:D:D

I've heard horror stories of being lured into believing b's could be left out and then on day 3 or 4...wham, house destroyed. So I'll hope the rest of the week continues the way it has gone the last 2...positive thoughts! 😃

Good boy Brando! :D:D:D

• I haven't used a crate since my B was here and learned how to potty outside. I have underground fencing and a doggie door, and she does just fine. Just make sure there is nothing left out that they may get standing on their hind legs, they are masters at this. All the things she has gotten has been while I was home, just to get my attention to chase her.

Suggested Topics