• Alright, does anyone else think it is crazy that Santa Clause is already in the mall and it isn't even the middle of the month yet? Personally I think that he should not be in the mall until after Thanksgiving but that is just me.

I just had to vent because I was at the mall on Friday and could not believe that Santa Clause was already set up there.

• yep crazy and confusing to the children! (after you have had a talk with santa, you know that he knows what you want and you still have to wait!)
    i am going to try to avoid the mall until after thanksgiving.
    i always avoid "day after thanksgiving mall shopping" and stay home and put up my christmas decorations. it was my parents tradition, and it seems like a good excuse to stay home and out of the madness! in all fairness, i did send my husband to bestbuy at 4 in the morning one year…lol.

• @ChaseandZahrasmom:

Alright, does anyone else think it is crazy that Santa Clause is already in the mall and it isn't even the middle of the month yet? Personally I think that he should not be in the mall until after Thanksgiving but that is just me.

I just had to vent because I was at the mall on Friday and could not believe that Santa Clause was already set up there.

I fully agree with what you said….Right after Halloween....we skip Thanksgiving and go straight for X-Mas. It drives me crazy. It feels as though you are being rushed through the rest of the year. Personally I would like to slow it down a bit and just enjoy the rest of the year. Has anyone ever seen a turky in the mall around Thanksgiving???? That would be a sight to see 😃

• I fully agree with what you said….Right after Halloween....we skip Thanksgiving and go straight for X-Mas.

I agree. But it isn't all after Halloweeen. I took my mother to a doctor appointment a week before Halloween and the doctor's office was putting up Christmas decorations already! 😞

Suggested Topics