Skip to content

New Puppy Books

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • My 5 year old Basenji is biting new Basenji puppies hard

    Basenji Talk
    24
    0 Votes
    24 Posts
    13k Views
    ZandeZ
    That good news, Dennis - and you are likely to find, in the long run, that the older boy will teach the pups far more than you ever can. They'll get their street cred from him !
  • New basenji book

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Okay, that link gave me a book about a Rottweiler. So I kept reading and see Checkmate had a section, but not whole book. Yeah, what a great name! Here is a link to the book cover so you can see Checkmate! http://www.amazon.com/What-Heidi-Knows-Gemma-Tamas/dp/1462871720/ref=tmm_pap_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1319985518&sr=8-1
  • New Book on Raising A Puppy

    Basenji Talk
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    9k Views
    R
    The book rising a puppy related is in market, It will guide you to take care of puppy. You can easily get it near you any any book shop. Otherwise you can find at pat care center you will get many more related to it.
  • New puppy people and breeders

    Basenji Talk
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    lvossL
    I sent the earlier version of this book home with my puppies last year. I think it is a good addition to a new puppy owner's library.
  • New puppy Riley is a Basenji Mix…

    Basenji Talk
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    10k Views
    Rita JeanR
    Great job your doing. Good luck and looking forward to updates. Rita Jean
  • New puppy

    Basenji Talk
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    rnastoR
    I would suggest waiting until you get the little guy. Indi didn't have a name for abut 2 days. We had all these names in mind and none of them fit. Thats my two cents anyway (oh ya and because we did that I have a cool costume for him on haloween but I don't think I am going to get any cooperation on his end)