Skip to content

Hayes Puppies Show Stance 6wks!!!!

Show Off Your Dog
  • Cute pups! I love how in the third pic there is an adult dog about to snoot thru someone's bag on the table…typical.....

  • What cute little boys. I love tri-factored tails.

    P.S. I had to go back and look at the tri. She is so adorable too.

  • @Quercus:

    …I love how in the third pic there is an adult dog about to snoot thru someone's bag on the table...typical.....

    I hear ya! Not only purses, but any bag within reach. Might be something chewable, don'cha know!

    Beautiful pups!

  • What a sweet and beautifull pups…

    I?m curious wich one is gonna be yours!!!!
    Both look very good and very naughty... :)

  • They are both adorable! I can't wait to see more photos after you have brought the little guy home :)

  • I do just love the first boy's face, he is such a cute little guy! But I would still have a difficult time if I had to choose between them, they are both adorable! Bella had the tri-tail when she was little, too. But she grew out of that…:(

  • They are both so adorable! Pick Both!!

  • They are both adorable… but I don't think they get to pick.... usually breeders pick the one that suits the home the best.... sometimes you do have two the same... but not usually.. depending on the litter size....

    With my Maggii's litter I had two Tri boys.. and a guy that never had a dog, let alone a Basenji... while both were available at that time only because he was first on the reservation list.. he was "pulled" to the flasher of them... I told him that I would only place the other with him... and it was the best choice... the flasher of them was "way" to strong a pup for a new dog owner... the other was laid back... and suited him perfect..

  • @bellabasenji:

    I do just love the first boy's face, he is such a cute little guy! But I would still have a difficult time if I had to choose between them, they are both adorable! Bella had the tri-tail when she was little, too. But she grew out of that…:(

    While you think that might be gone… the "tri" tail is still in her genes...gggg

  • @tanza:

    While you think that might be gone… the "tri" tail is still in her genes...gggg

    True, her mother was red/white (like her) and her father was a tri! Sadly, I have not been able to locate either one of them or any of her siblings…:(

Suggested Topics

  • Puppies!

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    8k Views
    O
    Big congrats to you! I see you have all flavors to choose from. :) They are all adorable, so you can't go wrong!
  • Puppy Shower

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    KirstenK
    @nkjvcjs: She doesn't care what color it is as long as she can chew it! We have a boy puppy coming, so we got a lot of stuff in blue for him. -Nicole I was wondering whether you were going to have a second one:D
  • Pics from show

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    9k Views
    irenaI
    Thanks :).
  • Puppies

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    K
    awwwwwwww! so cute!
  • Puppy Pile

    Show Off Your Dog
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    13k Views
    QuercusQ
    @Duke: Now that's what I call socialization! I would choose a tri-color. Their masks make them look like super-heros. Thanks for sharing these pics. BTW Andrea - How old are they? One litter is almost 7 weeks, and the other litter is 9 weeks.
  • Puppy pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    jessi76J
    thanks… actually there were 3 left from a litter of 5 that were still available... it took all my bf & I had to not take ALL 3 home with us. thankfully, the other 2 got wonderful homes that same day.