• We are B sitting for RNasto while she is out of town, this morning all three furkids where nestled nicely in front of the fire warming up. I had to share because they look so sweet and cozy!

Left to right: Chase, Indy, Zahra
    attachment_t_4991_0_chase_indy_zahra.jpg

• @ChaseandZahrasmom:

We are B sitting for RNasto while she is out of town, this morning all three furkids where nestled nicely in front of the fire warming up. I had to share because they look so sweet and cozy!

They look quite happy in front of the fireplace ! Thanks for sharing 🙂

• Camp Picinich was so much fun thx for the wet food

Love
    Indy

• nice pics…. thanks for sharing...

Whats the breed of the left dog????

• Yes, I would like to know as well.

• How'd ya get them to sit till for ya? :p They must be very behaved lil doggies for you.

• The dog on the left is Chase, my Puggle he is a cross between a Pug and Beagle or as DH and I call him he is a Piggle - Pug, Pig and Beagle because he is a piglet with food!

They were exhausted from running around with Indy all weekend, it was chilly out and the fireplace hypnotizes them I think so that they sit nicely :D, I guess that means they are only well behaved and sit during the cold months of the year when the fireplace is on!

• Jenn, Love, Love the picture, they are so sweet looking. Sahara and I want to wish you and your furbabies a very Merry Christmas. DH too!

• @youngandtired:

Jenn, Love, Love the picture, they are so sweet looking. Sahara and I want to wish you and your furbabies a very Merry Christmas. DH too!

Thanks Charie, we need to plan a get together soon so that I can have three Basenji's in front of my fireplace next time! We are staying in town for Christmas if you want to meet at Chesapeake this weekend.

• I just might do that, I will call you. I have to work Fri. & Sat. but Sunday is a possibility. I would love to have a pic of the 3 of them in front of your fireplace, that would be fun.

Suggested Topics