Camp Picinich

We are B sitting for RNasto while she is out of town, this morning all three furkids where nestled nicely in front of the fire warming up. I had to share because they look so sweet and cozy!

Left to right: Chase, Indy, Zahra
attachment_t_4991_0_chase_indy_zahra.jpg

@ChaseandZahrasmom:

We are B sitting for RNasto while she is out of town, this morning all three furkids where nestled nicely in front of the fire warming up. I had to share because they look so sweet and cozy!

They look quite happy in front of the fireplace ! Thanks for sharing 🙂

Camp Picinich was so much fun thx for the wet food

Love
Indy

nice pics…. thanks for sharing...

Whats the breed of the left dog????

Yes, I would like to know as well.

How'd ya get them to sit till for ya? :p They must be very behaved lil doggies for you.

The dog on the left is Chase, my Puggle he is a cross between a Pug and Beagle or as DH and I call him he is a Piggle - Pug, Pig and Beagle because he is a piglet with food!

They were exhausted from running around with Indy all weekend, it was chilly out and the fireplace hypnotizes them I think so that they sit nicely :D, I guess that means they are only well behaved and sit during the cold months of the year when the fireplace is on!

Jenn, Love, Love the picture, they are so sweet looking. Sahara and I want to wish you and your furbabies a very Merry Christmas. DH too!

@youngandtired:

Jenn, Love, Love the picture, they are so sweet looking. Sahara and I want to wish you and your furbabies a very Merry Christmas. DH too!

Thanks Charie, we need to plan a get together soon so that I can have three Basenji's in front of my fireplace next time! We are staying in town for Christmas if you want to meet at Chesapeake this weekend.

I just might do that, I will call you. I have to work Fri. & Sat. but Sunday is a possibility. I would love to have a pic of the 3 of them in front of your fireplace, that would be fun.

Looks like your connection to Basenji Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.