Skip to content

Basenji mix?

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji mix rescue?

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    4 Votes
    9 Posts
    3k Views
    C
    @rgk9ruler thank you! I can definitely see some similarities between this breed and my Cotilla 😊 and I could see him hunting squirrels, he loves running after insects and birds.
  • Basenji mix perhaps?

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    2 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    elbrantE
    @jerseygirl01 I do "see" Basenji in this one. Not pure, but it's there. The coloring, the legs... Let us know what the DNA test reveals, I'm always so curious!
  • My Basenji mix....

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    3 Votes
    10 Posts
    9k Views
    K
    What a cutie!!!! :)
  • Basenji mix?

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    10k Views
    Q
    Wow! That is certainly a fascinating mix! ;-) Two sighthounds and a Spitz in there, so will probably see much the same sorts of behaviour as Bs….I bet she's quite a runner too! Good look with your girl!
  • 1 Votes
    15 Posts
    18k Views
    ArwenA
    I could see a B in her face. I agree with the shepard cross. :)
  • Mix Basenjis

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    TuckerVAT
    Look at the BRAT mixes: http://basenjirescue.org/DOGS-MIXES/Default.htm Check out Tia. I think that's what you are looking for. :) Then look at Tyson and Shiloh. Not the right coloring, but similar build and coat….