• @myran:

So any new´s Janneke and Buana????

It went awefull (for me…) Tillo was disqualified!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAARGHH.. He growled and snapped at the judge! :eek: He has never growled.. 😞
    Sigh.. he looked so handsome.. :rolleyes:

Buana and Chaf did GREAT.. But I think Kim will tell about it herself 😃 😃

• Sorry to hear this 😞 Maybe Tillo didn't like the judge's aftershave …:D 😃
    Give him a big hug.:)

• @tsjoe007:

Sorry to hear this 😞 Maybe Tillo didn't like the judge's aftershave …:D 😃
    Give him a big hug.:)

I don't know what it was.. well.. he was a bit stressed and tired.. (I was too ;)) It does bother me.. Judges always compliment his behaviour.. I hope this is not a 'new' thing…

Crazy fact: He was fine when the judge looked at his teeth..:rolleyes:

• Then it was definitely the wrong aftershave !!!:D 😃 LOL

• @tsjoe007:

Then it was definitely the wrong aftershave !!!:D 😃 LOL

🙂 I hope it was.. But in my eyes it's not really an excuse to snap 😉
    I always wear the same parfum to the show and training.. because I know Tillo only likes that one :rolleyes:

• Oh well - live and learn. Maybe next time.

• Did it happen when his family jewels were examined som Basenji boy´s can be very protective about them.Anyway it doesn´t have to mean anything can be just part of his growing process better luck next time.You know you have a sweet boy who loves the world so do not wreck your head about it.

• @myran:

Did it happen when his family jewels were examined som Basenji boy´s can be very protective about them.Anyway it doesn´t have to mean anything can be just part of his growing process better luck next time.You know you have a sweet boy who loves the world so do not wreck your head about it.

I don't know exactly.. but he had no problems with the judge looking at his teeth. And yes.. I know he's the sweetest in the world.. so I'm not worried about him randomly biting people 😉
    I just hope he won't learn from this experience that it is ok to growl/snap and will repeat it again….
    We will definitly try to put some more energy in ring training again.

Suggested Topics