Aggresiveness toward other animals at meal time?

• cant fin the page now! what do you mean by rollin a basenji??>

• i was looking to get a baby so i can train them together. it might help him more too.

• i would and have looked at brats but there to much!!!!!! and there are hardlyever in my area whatch is mich.

• Pedro, thank you for wanting to be the very best basenji dad you can be.
    Re your vet, just call and ask the girl at the desk. They have folks call all the time to
    find gentle training for their dogs. Let us know how it goes.
    Also, when your b is doing something you don't like, get a water bottle and squirt him.
    It wont' hurt him and it will let him know your not happy.

• Re BRAT, often there are dogs that are not posted on the site in your area, you need to fill out an on line ap and go from there.
    Re having 2 basenji babies, I think that is not the way to go. Basenjis watch trained dogs in the house to learn the house rules, so if you want a good basenji, you work with your boy to become one, then add a second dog, who will watch your boy to learn.
    B's learn by watching the dog in the house.

• k!!! i'll try that ! but it's mama not dad !! he! he ! he! i know it's the name it's a guys name. it's my boy's Bs name really!!. i already have a name for a female puppy when i get one ! kimba, like thed old cartoon of the wite lion!!

• well it will take a 1-2 yr. but i might by then be mover out in a house and have more then just 2 maybe 5!! then i dont'have to go to the park for them to run and play with each other!!, and got out to my cousints'huge yard to let then play in the summer.!! that would be vety cool!!!!>

• thanks alot everyone for more help with my basenji boy!! it mean a lot to me!. heading in for the night now church in the morning. thanks again all!!!!!!!!

• hi does anybody here know who bojack's undercover kojak thepwner of him??.

• oops here it is right way BOJAK'S UNDERCOVER KOJAK!!

• @pedro:

oops here it is right way BOJAK'S UNDERCOVER KOJAK!!

Owner and breeder is Gale Whitehurst, Undercover Basenjis:

http://www.undercoverbasenjis.com/

Suggested Topics