• SheRa and I just moved from Brooklyn back to Halifax, Canada.

Anyone on the east coast??

• Hello!
    I'm not sure if you are still in Halifax but I think I've heard of SheRa at the dog field I visited in the fall with my basenji (everyone there remembered a wonderful basenji girl who visited the year before and apparently she was "queen of the dog field"). I have yet to find another basenji in Halifax for my girl to play with - basenjis are definitely her dog of choice to play with!
    Take care!:)

• Hey,

I forgot about this forum for a while… Yes, that was probably mine, my parents live in Bedford and my dad would take her to the baseball fields when I lived with them for a bit back in '08. I actually left her there at xmas so I could focus on finishing up my thesis work - and my dad is driving to Toronto (where I go to school) from NS tomorrow to bring her back. I havent seen her in 3 months, so I am looking forward to the reaction. Of course my dad will be devastated to leave her , he adores her. I keep trying to get him to get his own but he says he only loves Shera, haha.

There were a couple other basenjis at that field, I think there is a breeder in sackville who would bring hers every so often. Now that I think of it, my dad may have mentioned meeting another B recently, maybe it was yours.

Anyways, take care. I am going to enjoy my last night of freedom before shera comes home and takes over everything.

Suggested Topics