Skip to content

Fun Match in El Cajon, CA

Basenji Training
  • There is a fun match in Kennedy Park, 1675 E Madison, El Cajon, CA 92020. Entry is $7. Entries will be taken from 8:00-9:45 am and showing starts at 10:30. CGC testing starts @9:30.

    Hope to see you there:p

Suggested Topics

  • 0 Votes
    1 Posts
    3k Views
    No one has replied
  • Fun video

    Basenji Training
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    krunzerK
    This was really funny. I could just see B's trying to decorate a tree. Hmmm….there would be a fight over the garland, all of the ornaments would be a chew toy/ball to chase around the house. There would be no lower limbs on the bottom of the tree and the presents (like mine) are missing corners of wrapping paper......
  • Pooping Match Trick Safety?

    Basenji Training
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    50k Views
    wizardW
    Sometimes it's more a matter of teaching us than teaching them :D
  • Minnesota - Lure Coursing Fun Run

    Basenji Training
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    11k Views
    ljsaboL
    Bring a chair to sit in (as there will be a long waiting period in between runs), a crate for your B to hang out when you aren't running or walking around, snacks, plenty of water for you and your B and you should be all set! I will be in a black Toyota FJ Cruiser so if you see my truck you can park by me.
  • B Match in Wa state

    Basenji Training
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    S
    Thanks Pat. I don't being my dogs to the EBC specality, because its too hot and I am not set up for dogs ring side. I go every year to support the club and talk to folks about b rescue. So, I am not up on what is ok and what isn't re taking dogs on the grounds.
  • Lure coursing in Indiana or southern CA?

    Basenji Training
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    ChristyRutherfordC
    Are you in Indiana also? Central Indiana here:)