• supposedly he was registered when we got him (he was 1 year old).. ive got his certified pedigree from the AKC but you're right he is not on that website because i have looked before so i guess he wasn't. his Dam is on the OFFA website, CH Djakomba's Baby Blossom and his Sire is on the B Database but not on the OFFA website i dont think. i know hes passed on. Apex Ringleader of Djakomba.

• Theres a number under his name on the certificate: HP16310901

i dont know if that means anything

• @hdolbow:

Theres a number under his name on the certificate: HP16310901

i dont know if that means anything

That is his registration number/litter number that would have been assigned to him when Doris registered the litter. In order for it to be completed, each (what are called blue slips) for each pup with a number on it must be sent in to AKC, so I am guessing that she never completed the registration.

As a FYI on registration numbers, the "HP" with the first 6 numbers given are the same on a litter, the thing that ID's each pup is the last two, ie: 01, 02, 03 and they are given one number for each pup in the litter.

Doesn't look like she registered any of the pups from that litter. Too bad too, since it really messes up Sally's data base… I will let her know about your guy and she can put him on there.

Good news is that I know most of the dogs in both the sire and dam's pedigrees and have not heard of heart problems.

• What is his date of birth?

• I just put that number in the AKC website and it says registration complete in jan 06:

Transaction Summary - Transaction # 20060116003002185

Transaction Status: Complete
    Transaction Received: 16-JAN-2006
    Amount Owed: .00
    Document: Dog Registration
    Reg Number: HP16310901

Dog Name: Djakomba's Rocky Balboa
    Sex: Male
    Color: Red & White
    Markings:
    Date Completed: 19-JAN-2006

i dunno we didn't get him until June of 06 but he was born on June 10th 2005

• And sorry if again I asked this, have you DNA tested him for Fanconi, I didn't see him on the OFA database, but maybe you just did it? I would highly suggest if you have not that you order the cheek swab.

• @hdolbow:

I just put that number in the AKC website and it says registration complete in jan 06:

Transaction Summary - Transaction # 20060116003002185

Transaction Status: Complete
    Transaction Received: 16-JAN-2006
    Amount Owed: .00
    Document: Dog Registration
    Reg Number: HP16310901

Dog Name: Djakomba's Rocky Balboa
    Sex: Male
    Color: Red & White
    Markings:
    Date Completed: 19-JAN-2006

i dunno we didn't get him until June of 06 but he was born on June 10th 2005

sorry, my error, but that is good that he was registered.. but I will send the info to Sally W to have her add to her database, didn't come up when I just used his name….

• no we haven't done the test yet but i've heard of the cheek swab so i gotta look into it. I gotta get it for all three still. Maggie's got no written history and we don't know anything about her not even her exact birth date and shes around 4 so we should be getting hers done anyway.

and not a problem about the registration stuff, i had no idea anyway haha i have Mia's form that i never got around to sending so i have to do that too.

• Is Mia listed on Sally W's site?

• i haven't registered her yet so no. i actually just went and found her papers and am trying to figure out a good name.

• @hdolbow:

i haven't registered her yet so no. i actually just went and found her papers and am trying to figure out a good name.

If you give me her AKC litter number, date of birth, Sire and Dam's name and AKC numbers and the name you want to give her, I will pass that information on to Sally. Otherwise she will not get it….even after you register her.

• okay great. I think I came up with a name but my boyfriends gotta agree. so i'll let you know when we decide!

• I got Mia's registration done.. so pass it along please! 🙂 i saw rocky on there the other day.. thank you 😃

Reg. No. HP28310806
    Reg. Name SHEBA'S MIA BELLA
    Sire HP08914901 ZERAH'S LITTLE TEX
    Dam HM92951302 QUEEN SHEBA OF THE NILE
    Birth 11/22/2007

i just copied this from the CPP website since i registered the dogs the other day.. 🙂

• @hdolbow:

I got Mia's registration done.. so pass it along please! 🙂 i saw rocky on there the other day.. thank you 😃

Reg. No. HP28310806
    Reg. Name SHEBA'S MIA BELLA
    Sire HP08914901 ZERAH'S LITTLE TEX
    Dam HM92951302 QUEEN SHEBA OF THE NILE
    Birth 11/22/2007

i just copied this from the CPP website since i registered the dogs the other day.. 🙂

Will do.. thanks

• Should I worry ? At the vets the other day for DHPP and checking out odd little bumps on her back (was told they are like white heads ) also got told my girl has a vet minor murmur 1/6 , should I worry a lot ? The vet did say that they would just check on it every time she goes in so annually until she's about 7 or 8 yrs old , she's 1.5yrs now

• I was told one of my dogs had a murmur by one vet but another could not find it. Something to 'watch' at this point.

Suggested Topics