• Sometimes finding that one sun spot in the entire house is not that easy early in the morning….

• hahaha

That is so cute. I know Zaire has not been as happy with the sun situation since we moved to the house. The townhome had HUGE windows and a skylight. Lucky she has the yard to sunbathe in now. 😃

• We have a yard also… of course it is not "warm" enough for her at 7am...gggg

• Blaze has to remind me to pull up the blinds so he gets his sunspot on our bed. He never fails to do so, and will look so disgusted when he finds out it's cloudy outside. LOL

• Since EL D has the run of t he house, it's not unusual to find him moving with the sun spots. the only hard part is, he likes to have blankets/afghans/rugs in the sun to lie on - since he doesn't drag his blanket with him, he tries to paw at the good carpet 😞

• @wizard:

Since EL D has the run of t he house, it's not unusual to find him moving with the sun spots. the only hard part is, he likes to have blankets/afghans/rugs in the sun to lie on - since he doesn't drag his blanket with him, he tries to paw at the good carpet 😞

DITTO!! Mine move with the sun and insist with a comfy piece of something to lay on. The sound of a raised blind makes them run to my side. Too bad they don't make training devices that sound like raised blinds or crinkling cheese wrappers!!

• @snorky998:

DITTO!! Mine move with the sun and insist with a comfy piece of something to lay on. The sound of a raised blind makes them run to my side. Too bad they don't make training devices that sound like raised blinds or crinkling cheese wrappers!!

Not to mention the sound of the refridgerator door opening! Tosca can be in the soundest sleep ever, and if you open the fridge door she bounces up immediately and comes over running!

• As soon as DH gets up in the late morning, Jack takes over his spot in bed and makes a little nest out of his pillows right in the sun.

Then, in the afternoon, as the sun moves, he makes himself comfortable on the back of the couch, where he can lie in the sun AND watch the squirrels out of the window.

But, when he gets too hot, he moves and lies right on the rug in front of the front door, where there is never any light.

Suggested Topics