Skip to content

Male adult basenji needs a new home

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • OTTAWA, ON 2.5 yr old Male Basenji needs home

    Basenji Rescue
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    14k Views
    I
    Hello there! i am interested in this dog to add to my loving family. I would love to adopt this dog if not yet adopted, but need more information on him. If you could email me back, we could talk and set up a time and place. Regards
  • 0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    D
    Cannot tell but looks like a Shepherd mix. Wish the picture was of the dog standing! Jennifer
  • Gypsy the Basenji needs a lifetime home

    Basenji Rescue
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    11k Views
    P
    June, Gypsy has been mentioned in the Breed notes in one of the UK dog papers, so hopefully you may get a response thorugh that. I don't recall how she came to be in Rescue. There can't be many Basenjis in Cyprus. Have you been able to discover her breeding?
  • Two year old Male Basenji R/W requires new home - UK

    Basenji Rescue
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    basiB
    That's great news:D
  • How To: Adding a new basenji to your home

    Pinned Basenji Rescue
    14
    1 Votes
    14 Posts
    12k Views
    S
    I wish I could take credit for this post, but it's just information that BRAT shares with folks who are either fostering or adoption a basenji. BRAT really does try to cover the bases with inof re new dogs and owners.
  • New Home Needed

    Basenji Rescue
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    5k Views
    S
    We have an basenji rescue who works through out the whole US. So, if you would like to know about listing your basenji with BRAT please go to http://www.basenjirescue.org We would be happy to help you rehome your dog to a very good home.