Skip to content

Searching for some books

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Searching for the breeder of my Basenji

    Basenji Talk
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    3k Views
    J
    Hmmm… seems like we need a 23andMe solution for our pups. How bout we call it K9andme. I can remember most of my pups markings and have 100s of pics to refer to. That said they do change pretty fast. Our pup D’Otto was a split head with a nice dot right in white. It started as a dot and it’s still there! But it’s a bit more of an oval these days.
  • Need Help Finding Book/Booklet...

    Basenji Talk
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    4k Views
    ZandeZ
    @jengosmonkey au contraire ! I was being facetious or even sarcastic. Visitors have to be basenjiphiles - which you undoubtedly are. You meet the requirement.
  • Vet Home Reference Book Recommendations

    Basenji Talk
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    lvossL
    I got a free copy of the Merck Veterinary Handbook at the Eukanuba on Friday. I haven't had a chance to really go through it but it looks like a nice reference.
  • New Puppy Books

    Basenji Talk
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    NemoN
    Thanks for the suggestions. I might get them both. :)
  • Veronica Tudor Williams Book

    Basenji Talk
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    11k Views
    N
    @agilebasenji: Looks right to me Cool! After seeing these go for over $100 at the National, I felt like I was stealing this book before I found the signature! Thanks, Nicole
  • In search of the perfect chew

    Basenji Talk
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    Capt_Jack_our_BasenjiC
    Jack ONLY likes the ropes…well atleast we all know Jack Flosses!!! :)