Skip to content

Help rescue dogs, non b, uplifting

Off Topic
  • :)
    Please watch, its heartwarming and it does help dogs in need.;)

    Petsmart Charities will donate $1 to this dog rescue for every person who watches th is informative and entertaining little video . It is several minutes long, so if you're short on time, just click on it and go about your business until it plays out.

    http://www.petsmart charities. org/rescue- waggin/video. php

    Thanks for doing your bit to help save the lives of homeless dogs. :)
    Sharron Hurlbut

Suggested Topics

  • Cold, non b

    Off Topic
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    RivermoonR
    HAHAHA…CUTE! I need to show this to my vizsla, maybe he'll learn how to cover himself instead of standing next to me whining until I get up and raise the covers for him. Yes, he has me trained well.
  • Article about dogs helping solders

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    KipawaK
    @sharronhurlbut: That is because Therese has just love dogs and you picked the right breeder and pup! Did your homework and see how you got "lucky"!!! True, true. I know someone mentioned in a thread something to the effect that they were hoping their b would stop being so clingy. I, on the other hand, love how Kipawa wants to be wherever I am. He will wake up from a dead sleep to follow me into another room. He really does not like me to be out of his sight, and I love that, because when I am out with him at an offleash park, he is the same. He always wants to know where I am. Regarding "luck"… well, I think it was just meant to happen. Kipawa and I bonded instantly. His little sisters were more interested in Darrel in his wheelchair, but Kipawa had to snuggle with me on the couch and put his snoot in my hair. I will never, ever forget that.
  • No b's but lovely dogs.

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    W
    that is some beautiful and spectacular filming
  • A rescue who rescues

    Off Topic
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Great clip. Thanks for sharing ..once again Dan. Jepp I agree, she definitely looks to be at least part pariah dog, basenji, or something like that..
  • Non b needs medical treatments

    Off Topic
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • This gal has a dancing dog, no b

    Off Topic
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    wizardW
    Wow what a great dog (and trainer)!!!!!!!