Skip to content

Almost 7 months

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • It only took 8 months..

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    11k Views
    DolceMommaD
    Great pics. She is beautiful. It's so exciting to hear them talk. Dolce talks for her daddy more than her mommy. He walks in the door and she starts barooing with her head up high. Makes me jealous, but I love when she does it. Hope to see more pics.
  • Jake @ 5 Months

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    8k Views
    T
    suki is a female and weighs just 13.5. i think she's going to be a petite little thing! she's all legs at this point.
  • Kenji 7 Months

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Lovely pics of Kenji, he is a lovely dark colour
  • Mody, 5 months

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    6k Views
    PetraP
    Haha, I am sure you would yend her back soon - my little devil:))) Today we were on a walk and Mody caught lttle animal - don?t know english name, but here it is :D:D:D Mody - the hunter:D [image: attachment_p_74637_0_sysel.jpg]
  • Mirtillo nine months

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    JannekeJ
    @LiveWWSD: As in the Italian leather and Suede designer? :p I do think you can make a nice purse out of Tillo's coat ;) Mirtillo means 'blueberry'.. don't ask..:rolleyes:
  • We've forgotten Ren. 7 0f 7

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    B
    @JoeyQ: Thanks for all the pics! Just keep 'em coming. Is brindle and saddle the same? One of our breeders would be able to answer that more accuately than I. It's like a flaw in the brindle coat itself…...I think???:confused: Anyone?