Skip to content

New Collar & Leash

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • New addition in New Orleans!

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    10k Views
    dmeyD
    Congratulations, very jealous of the yodel.. Ayo is completely quiet.. I actually don't think vie ever heard a yodel!!!!
  • Nayru Got A New Collar

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    10k Views
    P
    I can't wait to see Batman in his new collar.
  • Eesha's new baby brother & sister…

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    8k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Hi and welcome back. Of course we remember Eesha in the tub, great videos. Your new additions looks so sweet..you are in for a ride..jepp, no TV for you..
  • **New Collar!! Pics**

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    ElysiumE
    It's great on him! :D And I had a problem this morning - sitting too long in front of my computer, watching the collar-website :rolleyes:
  • New collars

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    diff_eqsD
    Awesome pics! I love the one where Lycia is on the tips of her toes! What caught her attention?
  • A new thread about new "threads"

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    J
    Great looking dog in some good looking threads! I have yet to successfully get Hollie to wear clothing. I am seriously considering a raincoat and booties. Cleaning and drying her gets tiresome.