Skip to content

Belle's 1st Show

Basenji Showing

Suggested Topics

  • Our Wonderful St Paddy's day show…

    Basenji Showing
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    6k Views
    sabaS
    Thank you for the well wishes… Still happily floating around on Cloud Nine, although I've had 1 or 2 crashes back to earth !!! Now if Vanda would just come into season, and NOT copy what her mother is doing, (in/out, in/out), I would be very happy :-)...
  • Illusion's New Champion(s)

    Basenji Showing
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    Chealsie508C
    Congratulations! On a side note: I work on tracking with Oakley to help mentally stimulate him; granted its only for fun but he likes it ( for awhile)…
  • Cosmo's first junior show

    Basenji Showing
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6k Views
    z1njaZ
    Thanks :) Nordic winner 2010 next! :)
  • 1st Show for Jaycee

    Basenji Showing
    26
    0 Votes
    26 Posts
    11k Views
    tanzaT
    @Rita: Thank you Pat we had walked her many times but it must not have been enough at least it was not poop thank goodness. I have never been around a breed of dogs that most if not all females of that breed were in season at same time. Rita Jean Yes, makes it quite an "impossible" situation… especially for the males...
  • Belle's sire

    Basenji Showing
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    11k Views
    YodelDogsY
    That's awesome! I always did like Echo. Handsome boy.
  • Mirtillo's first shows: May 1 & June 1

    Basenji Showing
    32
    0 Votes
    32 Posts
    14k Views
    JannekeJ
    It went GREAT!! But.. I'm just going to start a new thread ;)