Skip to content

Today's Library find!!!!

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • 2 B's or NOT 2 B's…. That is the question!!!!

    Basenji Talk
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    9k Views
    dmeyD
    I'm afraid If I do decide to get another I won't have a chance to introduce them beforehand as it Will probably be a puppy I bring from the US.. I doubt there will be a problem since she will be a young puppy…
  • Here's your chance….....

    Basenji Talk
    55
    0 Votes
    55 Posts
    29k Views
    S
    I vote every day. I guess other groups have more people helping them. Sigh.
  • Soup's On

    Basenji Talk
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    CraighC
    @Lenora: She had got up from her nap, gone into the bedroom and knocked the ironing board over on her head, all in the space of less than a minute! LOL. Bella almost beaned herself during Christmas. She jumped up on the hearth and tried to pull down one of the stockings. It was held up by a very heavy wrought iron stocking holder. I heard it hit the floor and came into find her with the stocking in her mouth. It must have just missed her by an inch or so. She had gone for 3 weeks with no interest in the stockings. Don't know why they managed to get her attention that particular day. I sure hope she calms down at least a little bit when she's older. :eek:
  • So are these Af's different than our domestic B's?

    Basenji Talk
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    10k Views
    BasenjiDivaB
    Jayden is super gross when it comes to what he'll eat: poop, vomit, and, if he pees on the patio, he'll lick that. Honest!!! We feed him and we feed him very well! Yucccchhhhh! Pat
  • Who's Basenjis' actually howl/yodel?

    Basenji Talk
    35
    0 Votes
    35 Posts
    23k Views
    RockysWomanR
    Rocky yodels… like these dogs do: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iTlEwTOzm0 Especially when we come home. Complete with the "lightswitch" tail flick and happy feet dance!
  • Stormie's 1st dinner at his "Gramma's" house

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    L
    There's no animal so resourceful as a hungry basenji. They were slighted you know for centuries being last in line at the cooking pot.