New member wanting to meet new basenji people

• Hi all u basenji lovers.
    I have a 2 year old girl named Kaycee. Yeah i know the spelling is a little different but that's because she's different to any other dog i've had. I'm having a hard time here in Perth contacting other Basenji people(there aren't too many of us). Came across this website and decided that learning from people in a different country and the way they enjoy this awesome breed would be loads of fun.
    I would love to hear from anyone out there and get to know they're boys and girls.

• Hello and welcome to the forum:D

By the way I am also from Perth but Perth Scotland:D Though currently living in Germany.

• Hi,
    It,s really nice to hear from you.
    My name is Tanya and my Bs name is Kaycee. She isn't a show dog. Unfortunately don,t have time for that. She's just one of the kids who likes to play.
    I'd send some photos but not sure how to do that yet. Not very good with technology. I have enough trouble trying to hand up my mobile phone.

• Hello and welcome from Switzerland!!

• Hello and welcome!

Bf and I were in Perth on vacation/to visit friends last June! Great city, lovely beach! Only the weather wasn't that great.. 😉

• Hello and welcome. I traveled around Australia a few years ago and visited Perth - what a great city! I much preferred the West coast of Australia to the east coast! Karijini National Park and Monkey Mia were my favorites!

Anyway, then I came home and got 2 basenjis and don't travel much anymore because I can't stand to be away from them!

Welcome!

• Welcome to the pack! My niece spent a semester in Australia (not sure what cities) and thought it was a great place. All kinds of good information here just ask or use the search button for old topics.

• Welcome to the forums! I am in the United States but one of my girls is half Australian. She has an Australian sire, Tamsala Rocket Socks. Who is Kaycee's breeder? She may have relatives on this list that live in other countries.

• Welcome to the pack. So glad you have found this site. It's great to have a place to come together and share our love of these crazy dogs. 🙂

• @lvoss:

Welcome to the forums! I am in the United States but one of my girls is half Australian. She has an Australian sire, Tamsala Rocket Socks. Who is Kaycee's breeder? She may have relatives on this list that live in other countries.

I'm also in the U.S., but my boy's {Keoki} sire was originally from Australia – MAKUBA TE KIMBUKA, currently owned by Khanis Basenjis in Oregon.

• I too have "kids" by an Australian sire, Tamsala Rocket Socks and grandkids from Helios Taji Aussie Rules

• HI…welcome! I also have a Rocket Socks kid!!!

Suggested Topics