Skip to content

Mirtillo stacked

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Mirtillo

    Show Off Your Dog
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    10k Views
    P
    More excellent pictures - i swear Tillo gets more and more handsome! I too am impressed by the weaving but glad that it wasn't mine doing it! I'd be straight over!
  • Mirtillo in the Zoo

    Show Off Your Dog
    24
    0 Votes
    24 Posts
    13k Views
    K
    These r awesome pics.
  • Lola stacked (sort of)

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    3k Views
    AndrewA
    @mauigirl: Should make for an interesting car ride with ALL of us in the van and the boys at opposite ends so they don't bicker over who has bigger balls. Andrew says "I have the biggest ones." Oh wait… you're talking about the dogs. :rolleyes:
  • Eli Stacked

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    JannekeJ
    Beautiful B!
  • Mirtillo pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    youngandtiredY
    Love your pictures, he is so cute. I love the one with the stuffed animals as well, Sahara plays fetch with hers and even throws them up in the air to catch by herself. I think she would do good with a playmate, but the hubby says no for now, I think I will change his mind in time. :D :D
  • New pics of Mirtillo

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    MomOfMyaM
    Love those pictures! Mirtillo is quite the social butterfly!! :p