Skip to content

Mirtillo in the sand dunes (part 2)

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • My Maybe Baby (Part Basenji - Part???)

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    1 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    N
    He may not be a Basenji, but he certainly has the crazy poses down pat! Congratulations on this beautiful little boy!!!!
  • Is he part Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    1 Votes
    13 Posts
    13k Views
    L
    @layla He sure is cute no matter what—but this Basenji website is really good and I have gotten really good advice and really good input from all the people and their dogs...
  • B500 caught on video: in 2 parts

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    6k Views
    P
    Good videos. They're certainly having fun (sister too!!)
  • Mirtillo

    Show Off Your Dog
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    10k Views
    P
    More excellent pictures - i swear Tillo gets more and more handsome! I too am impressed by the weaving but glad that it wasn't mine doing it! I'd be straight over!
  • Sand dunes

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Lovely pictures..can't believe I missed them…wow..he is a stunner.
  • Het Leesten - Part 2

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    @MacPack: Great series of photos, I feel like I was there with you! I know what you mean MacPack, thanks for sharing them Janneke