• It's finally dried enough to let the B's do some foxtailing for exercise!

Enjoy.

They just love to do the Foxtail thing.:D

• Great photos! Good way to tire them out, isn't it?

• @Janneke:

Great photos! Good way to tire them out, isn't it?

They love it and yes it is easy to get them with their tongues hanging out.:)

• What is the strings/foxtail attached to??

• @DiegosMom:

What is the strings/foxtail attached to??

A 12 to 14 ft bamboo pole.

• Now I need something like that to wear my boy out! They look like they are loving it & you got great shots ๐Ÿ™‚

• @Ninabeana26:

Now I need something like that to wear my boy out! They look like they are loving it & you got great shots ๐Ÿ™‚

Old fishing rodโ€ฆ...broom stick...the longer the pole the better...a white plastic bag works for the lure with some of ours.....but the real fur of the foxtail really get's them excited.

It's a great way to wear them out.;)

• Great photos. I use a cat toy kinda like that for in the house play for Tiggy and the cat, they both love it LOL

• @WBL:

Great photos. I use a cat toy kinda like that for in the house play for Tiggy and the cat, they both love it LOL

I'd pay to see Reggie doing thatโ€ฆ......just imagine the drool after about ten minutes.:D ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I know some people have mentioned a Lazer light......we've done that too....indoors.

• @Basenji_Boy:

I'd pay to see Reggie doing thatโ€ฆ......just imagine the drool after about ten minutes.:D ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I know some people have mentioned a Lazer light......we've done that too....indoors.

Oh both mine LOVE the laser light, but I keep it to a minimum; one because of Reggie's bad knee and our hard floors and two because he is slightly obsessed with it and I don't want either one to develop OCD

And Reggie only drools over things with flavor LOL like cookies. How do thing I got the drool picture LMAO

Suggested Topics