• Hi all,

Finally around to signing up. I hear some of you like my collars. Thanks! I found some great 'martini' ribbons!

But the question of the moment is: Is anyone going to the Louisville shows this coming weekend? Basenjis show at 8am Thurs, Fri, Sat, and 2:10pm Sunday. I'm planning to be there Sat and Sunday. I'm even taking off work Saturday night so I don't have to rush back home Sat. afternoon.

Nick Russell
    Lexington, KY

• Hey Nick… welcome... long time no hear from!!!!! How are you?....

• NICK!!!! I need you! 😉 I definitely need some collars, I tried to contact you a while back on your AOL address, but I don't think it went thru. I won't be at Louisville, but let me know if there is another way I could order some! Thanks 🙂

• Hi Pat,

Yes, it has been quite some time since we've chatted. For a time, I didn't even realize I was missing mail from the big list. As usual, I've been procrastinating, too.

Dogs: Ms Tuff E Nuff passed last year. A good friend in Louisville had a girl that needed more people time. She (Raven, 12yo, B&W) resides here now and keeps Possum Creeks Pipe Dream (Piper, M, 9yo, brindle) in his place (yes, she took over as boss). She arrived with a stout waddle at 29+pounds. She's now at a much better 25 pounds.

Job: still bartending (officially the asst manager) at a small private club in Lexington.

Springtim stuff: Looking forward to more outdoor time to walk the dogs, looking forward to tilling more of the earth and gardening (fantastic topsoil), and getting the motorcycles out to tour on.

Nick
    Lexington, KY

• Welcome Nick! I need new collars too, just haven't found a ribbon I liked for Nicky, can't wait to see your new ones. It was great to meet up with you and friends last year, let us know if you are down this way again, Topper, Nicky and Eddie would love to see you again!

Anne in Tampa

• @k9collars:

Hi Pat,

Yes, it has been quite some time since we've chatted. For a time, I didn't even realize I was missing mail from the big list. As usual, I've been procrastinating, too.

Dogs: Ms Tuff E Nuff passed last year. A good friend in Louisville had a girl that needed more people time. She (Raven, 12yo, B&W) resides here now and keeps Possum Creeks Pipe Dream (Piper, M, 9yo, brindle) in his place (yes, she took over as boss). She arrived with a stout waddle at 29+pounds. She's now at a much better 25 pounds.

Job: still bartending (officially the asst manager) at a small private club in Lexington.

Springtim stuff: Looking forward to more outdoor time to walk the dogs, looking forward to tilling more of the earth and gardening (fantastic topsoil), and getting the motorcycles out to tour on.

Nick
    Lexington, KY

It is great to hear from you… and sounds like you are doing well.... and too funny that Raven took over as "boss" of the house... typically "bitch"! Glad you joined the forum!!!!!

• Hey Nick!!

The guy who sews in his spare time!!! 🙂 How are things?? Loooong time no see. Need to order some collars from you for sure. No other collars can come close to how good Nick Russell collars are!!

Didn't know you adopted Piper. For some reason, I thought you moved and not lived in KY anymore.

Welcome aboard, Nick!!

Steffie

• Steffie, Pat, Anne! (and others),

I made it over to Louisville on Sat and Sun. Even took Sat off work.

Let's see….Denise V was up from Texas. Always fun to see her. In addition to B's, she was showing a Chinese Crested (a hairless one). He was quite naked and looked like he should be wearing shorts :eek: His head did have a great head of black hair that flopped over his eyes. What a hoot.

I managed to get there Sat and see a friend show her new Bichon puppy. Lulu is a happy young girl and hopped around the ring. Her mom laughed, and will continue to work with her.

Wendy M was down from the Arctic Circle. 28 Ibizans!

Watched some agility on Sunday and saw an English Bulldog go through the novice course. Slow and careful, but the best crowd response.

Gas: $20 each round trip, parking $5, ticket $6, seeing old friends and new ones: priceless.

Nick
    Lexington, KY

• Wow, I would love to see a bulldog doing agility, what a hoot! Glad you had a good time.
    Anne

Suggested Topics