Skip to content

Columbus, Ohio/Central Ohio Meet up?

Basenji Meetups & Events
  • anyone in the greater Columbus/central Ohio area have basenjis that want to do a meet up at a dog park? I go to a great park on the north side of Columbus that is great. It's 7 acres and fully fenced, with lots of shady areas.

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji meet up in CT!

    Basenji Meetups & Events
    4
    1 Votes
    4 Posts
    10k Views
    T
    @bbuzzell I’ll definitely let you know if we plan another!
  • Central, Va meetup?

    Basenji Meetups & Events
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Los Angeles / Orange County Basenji Meet up

    Basenji Meetups & Events
    5
    2 Votes
    5 Posts
    12k Views
    senjisillyS
    @laurieannechen There is a SoCal Basenji meetup this Saturday, June 20, 2020 from 9 AM- 12 noon, Laguna Beach Dog Park www.lagunabeachdogpark.com Here is a link to the Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/359744554994753/ Join the Facebook group "Orange County (CA) Basenji Meet Ups" https://www.facebook.com/groups/942444349188499/ They are trying to set up meetups at least once a month. With the COVID-19 virus meetups were on hiatus but now that some dog parks are opening up meetups for Basenjis are starting up again. I live in San Diego so I really have to think about driving 1.5 hours with 2 senior Basenjis. Have fun! Lynn Bilotta
  • Tampa Area Meet Up

    Basenji Meetups & Events
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    11k Views
    MacPackM
    We just got home from a great little meet-up with Kaiah and her humans! Kaiah is a little tri and had not played with basenjis before, so when she met our two tris and new black boy, she was smitten! It was all mutual, lots of sniff and wiggle, then she and Chip ran and chased for awhile, even Eddie got into the act. Kaiah's humans are delightful too, and it was a lovely dog park visit. Hopefully we can repeat it soon. Love the Forum and it's connections.
  • 7/13 Orlando Meet - Fleet Park Dog Park

    Basenji Meetups & Events
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    MantisM
    Well the boys loved it. It was like Davis Island and Westpark put together x5. A bit stressful since they were high on crack when we first arrived going opposite directions. I finally got Cairo to calm down and stay close by…. no other basenjis there :( I will try again next week.
  • 0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    L
    Kathy… I will be there with Katie Campbell.... I look forward to seeing you there. Should be a great day for it. :)