Skip to content

New member in New Jersey

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • New Member

    Member Introductions
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    12k Views
    N
    @nikolitak I hope you have another Senji pick you out! You might get lucky & have a couple of them pick you out!!
  • New member, new basenji owner as of yesterday!

    Member Introductions
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    16k Views
    lvossL
    Most people incorrectly use the terms dominant and dominance with regard to dogs. Here is a good blog post by Dr. Sophia Yin on the topic. http://drsophiayin.com/blog/entry/dominance_in_dogs_is_not_a_personality_trait
  • New Member, New Dog

    Member Introductions
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    12k Views
    RivermoonR
    Whatever she is, she's a little doll. It's nice to know that the displaced pups are finding such good homes.
  • New Member

    Member Introductions
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    7k Views
    JannekeJ
    Welcome Apollo and family!! If you want you can start a threat for yourself by clicking on 'new threat' in the "Member introduction" section. And we loooovve pics here!! :D :D
  • New member

    Member Introductions
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    JannekeJ
    @Buana: (I think when you meet our Buana and Chafuko or Tillo from Janneke, you are really in heaven :D) Hahaha.. that made me LOL.. But it's true!! :cool: ;) :D
  • New Member

    Member Introductions
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    jessi76J
    Hi Annabellasmom! I'm in MA too. I have a 1.5 yr old who we adopted last year. I look forward to chatting w/ you on the board. :)