Skip to content

Show us your basenji clowns!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Show Us Your Tail!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    6 Votes
    11 Posts
    4k Views
    elbrantE
    @jengosmonkey said in Show Us Your Tail!!: I've found that a basenji tail is a lot like a paper clip. It can hold things... doodle often seems to hold her leash in her tail... :D
  • Is she Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    12k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    You had me confused and then I realized you meant the write up on the other rescue (Okapi)… I like less white also. So I had to go look... wow, coloring reminds me of minpins. :) Cute dog though.
  • 0 Votes
    7 Posts
    6k Views
    MothM
    Congratulations :) What lovely dogs!
  • Northern Basenji Club Show

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    8k Views
    D
    Thanks Steve, I will, Alan
  • Show off your Basenji Wear!

    Show Off Your Dog
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    8k Views
    AlexA
    Great basenji wear! If you would like to sell any merchandize on Basenji Forums please post a forsale ad in our Classifieds section. That way others can easily find it and we can keep our threads organized. Thank you
  • Show Off Your Basenji Colors

    Show Off Your Dog
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    11k Views
    ChristyRutherfordC
    @etzbseder: I like that the sphynx makes the basenji look real big. (or is just me) It does look that way, but the sphynx is a kitten.