• that I'd love to have a Brindle.

He just laughed out loud and wandered off . . . .

Wonder what he meant by that? :p

• LOL. Keep trying & maybe he'll come around 😉

• Just bring one home and tell him that you thought he was laughing out of happiness! 😃

• My husband was against having two for quite some time, but since we got the second he's seen that it's actually easier in some ways. They really wear each other out and my first B has actually been a great help in the potty training of the little one.

• Oh… mine, while he loves and enjoys them both very much and wouldn't give them up, is not quite sure that getting a second B was a brilliant move on his part. LOL

• I almost bought an Italian Grayhound yesterday, but didn't b/c it was at a Pet Store (I was looking to see if they had any Bs, that's where I got Sahara). This girl was in a cubicle looking and holding the puppy, it looked to be a minature, it was very, small, about 3 lbs. anyways, I will buy my next puppy from a breeder that I have contacted and know is on the up and up. I was so weak though, it was precious, when I got home and told DH, he said, "Oh, Yea how much was it", I almost couldn't believe he said that. He couldn't believe how much Sahara cost from there, and besides:eek: 😕 he said he isn't sure we need another dog. What? Men, what you gonna do with them????

• hhahahah im sure if you just.. go out one day and come home with a brindle.. he wouldnt make you take it back 😃

• @hdolbow:

hhahahah im sure if you just.. go out one day and come home with a brindle.. he wouldnt make you take it back 😃

hee hee, maybe, maybe….. I am inclined to doubt that, but it IS how I got Gypsy! :p

Suggested Topics