Skip to content

Belle is home at last

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Derek is home!

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    9k Views
    DiegosMomD
    Thanks everyone! She is doing great so far, awesome personality. I'm so happy I found Kyle and Steve, they have been great as well.. She hasn't roo'd yet, but she screamed bloody murder in the crate in the car!
  • Our Dexi is home

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    B
    They do have the cutest faces. Too bad we all live so far away, it would be great if they could all meet each other.
  • Enya is home!

    Show Off Your Dog
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    15k Views
    KipawaK
    @Buana: Will you all believe me when I say that I am the worlds proutest, happiest mom :D I certainly DO believe you! You guys are a most glorious pack! The pictures of Ryan sleeping with the dogs are priceless. :)
  • We Brought Flame Home!

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    etzbsederE
    Here are the pics of all 4 of the pups from that litter. Tari’s Puppies
  • Last few drops

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    5k Views
    Forever AmberF
    Yes zoe is a little boozer you cant leave anything down because she will steal it, wine, beer, irish cream, coffee and tea, doesnt seem to matter. In fact if we are drinking it she will want it. So we all learn to keep our glasses in hand. I wondered if mine was the only one, guess not.
  • Oba is finally home!

    Show Off Your Dog
    27
    0 Votes
    27 Posts
    17k Views
    tanzaT
    And please take off that choke chain when he is not on a leash…...