Skip to content

so.. its been about week..since we got Mia.. and i think rocky is finally warming up to her… ...

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Mia and Sookie

    Show Off Your Dog
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Three weeks

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    BuanaB
    @Moth: Can I have all of them? I love number 4 and 6 :D you may have 5.. I get one :D They seem to have tri gene, they have the black markings on their tail :)
  • Finally spring!

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    P
    Gorgeous pictures, the baby as well as the scenery!
  • New pictures of Mia&Rocky! & a new family member!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    10k Views
    ELERICKSON40E
    @hdolbow: LOL ! of courseeee!!!! when doesn't rocky make those devil noises!? i really think he is a little demon. lol One of these days I am going to have to tape the sounds she makes. It cracks me up! A little scary for other people, my mother-in-law was scared of her the first time she did it. Anymore I just tell her no and knock it off and she normally does!
  • Finally some pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    hdolbowH
    yeah i dont know that i want a horse in the house :p ;) maybe somethings smaller would be better.. or just stick with B's :D
  • Rocky.

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    2k Views
    nala121498N
    Very handsome indeed! We just love pictures…and yours are great!!