Skip to content

They grow up 'FAST'

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Mrs. Walters 'helping out' in the garden

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    B
    You're right! She's totally the supervisor! Now if I could only get her to weed....
  • She's home !

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    9k Views
    DisconnectedD
    Yep, I spent about 3 days trying to come up with names, searching online and asking my parents and brother for names all we came up with was Olivia, so her final name will be either "One in a million" Olivia Palito or Olivia Palito "One in a million" (Olivia Palito is the portuguese name for Olive in Popeye[Palito means toothpick]) I have a few more photos of her but won't be uploading them today so maybe tomorrow I'll upload some !
  • Growing up

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    KirstenK
    Lisa, They are beautiful girls! :)
  • Newsom's growing up so fast!

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    KirstenK
    What a cutie! Gotta love that face!:)
  • Where's Santa?

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    9k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    Usually we put presents under the tree, but I just don't dare since getting the B girls! Presents all hide in closets until it's actually time for them to be opened. We always wrap special treats for the girls and the cat as well, so they can tear something open to get to the goodies. Then the treats keep them busy while everyone else is unwrapping. The great-grandkids have been warned NOT to leave their stuff on the floor or where they look like dog toys on tables, etc.
  • Kobey…. Is growing up

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    5k Views
    nala121498N
    Aw…he is beautiful!