• We are having a new couch delivered tomorrow morning but we had to cut up the old one to get it out of the apartment so for a few days I'm just sitting on the floor & pillows. As you can see….Sonny wasn't about to sit on the floor 😛

• Don't think about letting him sit on the floor 😃

Good job Sonny 😃

• New couch? Sonny will love to see that - hope it lives a long and healthy life and Sonny just "lets it be." We are scared to death to replace the huge sectional and the den couch Shaye has made mincemeat of. Even though she's 3 and digs a little less often, she's extremely determined when the urge strikes her!

• If I lived closer I could have brought Buddy over to chew the couch into pieces saving you the work of cutting it up.

• With 2 B's and a Shiba Inu in our 4 legged family you might believe that the B's would be the furniture destroyers, but it isn't so. Our 13yo Shiba gives classes to the B's (Mr Baroo & Bitty) on the proper way to eat sofa and love seat cushions.

• @nobarkus:

If I lived closer I could have brought Buddy over to chew the couch into pieces saving you the work of cutting it up.

Dan…. hahahaha!

• @nobarkus:

If I lived closer I could have brought Buddy over to chew the couch into pieces saving you the work of cutting it up.

Dan my biggest disappointment was my father not letting me use a chainsaw on it…I was looking forward to that part but he decided to take it a part in pieces with a screw driver instead...no fun in that 🙂

I must say I'm extremely lucky that Sonny is not destructive in any way...although he is a "digger" he only sits on the couch when I'm on it with him. During the day when I'm gone he has his own chair in the sunny window that he's free to dig away on...I will admit that I keep the couch covered with a blanket at all times.

• <<<>>>>
    Wow a sensible Basenji owner! I wish I'd kept to that in the beginning!

Suggested Topics