Skip to content

My dear old girl…

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Gotcha Girl!

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    2 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    D
    @elbrant That kind of sums it up, I figured a mixture of “why are you doing that” and “I’m about to do something very mischievous” lol.
  • Gorgeous Girl or What?!

    Show Off Your Dog
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    9k Views
    BlacChevB
    Very pretty girl you have there. Sent from up range, at about 3100 fps
  • My girl…Zoey!

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    7k Views
    B
    She is adorable, our dexi is 11 weeks old as well, we have had her about 2 weeks! Just love the little wrinkley face!
  • Momo, 1 year old, our big girl

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    3k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    Happy birthday to Momo! She looks like a happy little sweetheart. And wow - calm at a year? She is certainly a gem. I'm still waiting to see any sign of calm from my girl - who will be 3 in December. LOL
  • My Girls

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    So sweet. I love how content they look.
  • Some old ones

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    irenaI
    @BasenjiByTheBay: Haven't made it through all of them but what great wrinkles on the little guy. Too cute! Yeah he has a perfect wrinkles :). He is a one of the few with this wrinkles in Czech Rep.