• Here's some pics of my wee man, Basil. He's a basenji/gsd cross- but he looks most like a dingo according to everyone we meet :P.

Chilling out at home

Look at that face! I love it.

Basil heart bones. Here you can see his non-basenji constantly shedding coat.

• Thank you for the pics, he's absolutely adorable.

• Found one of my faves that I HAD to post lol.

Pocket wanted some pics of her on the basenji forum too.

• Your babies are just beautiful, especially the B mix, his face is adorable, and all so sweet looking. They are big dogs, I know they keep you busy.

• Basil and Pocket (how did he get that name?) are sweet looking dogs. Basil looks like a wise soul. What is Pocket - also a mix?

Pat

• Thanks everyone- I absolutely adore my furkids. They aren't too big, thank goodness- still small enough to both fit on the bed LOL

Basil looks a lot wiser than he acts, I think 😛 He's a real character- my partner says he's actually a little horror disguised as an angel. Lucky for him he looks so cute!

Pocket's a real mongrel- a greyhound/ridgeback/lab/staffy cross. I got her as a pup from a BYB before I knew better. Her full name is actually Pocket Rocket- named because she was the runt of the litter and can run like the wind :).

• Pretty dogs 🙂

• They are so sweet:) MOre pics, please:D

• Adorable dogs! 😃 The Besenji looks just like my dog except a slightly lighter colour. I have a Besenji x (don't know what he's crossed with, got him from dogs trust). (and pocket shouldn't be left out because he is just as cute!

• Wonderful dogs! No matter what Basil is mixed with, you can see the Basenji in his expression. And Pocket…what a face!

• Great looking dog. You can just imagine a cream colored Basenji!

Suggested Topics