Skip to content

Tiggy then and Tiggy Now

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Am I a real Basenji now?

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    DolceMommaD
    Dolce runs off leash at the dog park. If I say let's go home and head toward the gate, she follows immediately. No second calling. When we are out for a leashed walked and she sees a bunny, squirrel or chipmunk, she'd be gone if it weren't for the leash. I love seeing the pics of your B running free. It just seems so natural and full of joy.
  • Mirtillo's August until now

    Show Off Your Dog
    30
    0 Votes
    30 Posts
    22k Views
    AthenaA
    Amazing pictures!!!
  • Tiggy Pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    BDawgB
    TIGGY! You are sooooooo cute!! I want to take you home with me!! I just know you'd love to play with my kids, Lexi & Miles!! Lexi likes to play dress up too! ;)
  • Pictures of How Tiggy likes to sleep

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    6k Views
    tanzaT
    @WBL: Thats how I get treated at night, lol, the dogs personal heater and blanket adjuster Ah yes… that is one great things we humans are good for...
  • Pictures of Tiggy and Reggie

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    BasenjiDivaB
    Ahhhhhhhh! So cute. Those are great pictures; they are both beautiful dogs. Pat
  • Introducing Tiggy (Maly Ksiaze Next Germanika)

    Show Off Your Dog
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    10k Views
    nala121498N
    @WBL: LOL, he seems to look up to my boxer alot and stays right in pace with him. Only random bouts of puppy lunges and pulling, I'm sure once he gets more comfortable things will change, lol You never know, we had a Shih Tzu who took on her Siberian Husky "older sister"'s traits: quiet, calm and sweet. I hope he learns only good habits from your beautiful boxer!!:)